WARNING: YOU MAY HAVE TO PAY CHARGES IF YOU REPAY EARLY. IN FULL OR IN PART, A FIXED-RATE CREDIT FACILITY.
We know that different types of farming businesses have different requirements. Our team will work closely with you to deliver the right asset finance solutions for you.
Our nationwide team of Relationship Managers have a strong understanding of Agri-sector assets and can meet you to discuss your needs at a time and place that suits you.
Lombard could help your farming business by:
- Listening to and understanding your needs – we can design personalised finance solutions based on your cash flow.
- Funding your farm assets – from replacing a tractor to buying new farm machinery. Lombard can fund almost any tangible farm asset.
- Our flexible repayment solutions put you in control of your businesses cash flow, recognising the challenges of seasonal income flows. We could build flexible repayments to match your income schedule, such as lump sums on receipt of single farm payments or seasonal repayments.
- Freeing up your capital – in some circumstances, Lombard could unlock the capital that already exists in your farm's assets through a sale and leaseback, freeing up cash for reinvestment.
Cars & vans
Get on the road to success with car and van finance from Lombard.
Asset finance could save you time and money whilst taking the hassle out of upgrading. If you are a commercial business or looking to finance your own personal car, contact us to see how we could help you.
You could benefit from:
- Our knowledge of the Irish motor market – we have strong relationships across a wide range of both franchised and non franchised motor dealers across the country.
- Quick decision on your finance application – we work closely with motor dealers to ensure that we get you on the road quickly.
- The ability to spread your finance repayments up to 72 months (subject to the age of the vehicle being financed) helping you to manage your cashflow better.
Whether your business is in the market to purchase a single vehicle or a range of vehicles, contact us to find out how our asset finance solutions could help you accomplish your business goals.
We can work with you to understand which funding solution could work best for your business and deliver it in an efficient timeframe.
- Recognising that investment for such an asset is a significant decision for any business, we could support you by structuring your repayments over an agreed period of time that best suits your needs and protects your working capital
- We could work with you to fund the acquisition of your commercial vehicles and/or replacement assets helping you to maintain or improve your competitiveness and productivity.
There are many aspects of the construction and materials handling industries where Lombard’s funding and financial solutions could help lower costs and make running your organisation a little easier.
- Share our extensive expertise in this sector – we finance equipment from well known manufacturers.
- Helping all sizes of company – from small subcontractors to plant hire companies.
- Finance for a range of assets - bulldozers, container handlers, dump trucks and forklift trucks.
- Finance for all kinds of reasons – business cycle planning, cash flow management, de-risking of capital purchase decisions, term and end of term flexibility, and tax efficiencies.
Contact us to find out how we can help you achieve your business goals.
Investing in new plant or machinery can be a big decision for your business so it makes good sense to think about how best to finance your investment.
At Lombard, we could help improve your cash flow by keeping your working capital free and offering a range of finance options to best meet your needs.
- Giving you the benefit of our expertise – as manufacturing sector experts, Lombard understands your challenges and has the experience to fund the assets you require.
- Helping you manage cash flow – with Lombard, you could keep funds to reinvest in your business and benefit from tax efficiencies.
- Funding your manufacturing assets – from new and used plant and small printing presses to tools and complete production lines, Lombard can fund almost any tangible manufacturing asset.
- Delivering flexible choices – our solutions could include attractive options when your finance agreement ends.
- Providing one-stop-finance – we're committed to the manufacturing sector and could continue to offer asset funding solutions as your business develops and grows.
Whatever your technology needs, Lombard can offer a range of finance options to support your funding requirements.
Our finance solutions are especially suited to acquiring new technology assets. Each one caters to different needs. But they're all designed to help maintain your cash flow and keep your business competitive.
Here are some of the potential benefits of choosing asset finance for technology investment:
- Protection against technology obsolescence and recognising the pace of technological change
- Upgrade flexibility
- Cashflow budgets and payment flexibility
- Conservation of your capital
- Reduced equipment value risk
Examples of the type of assets that we fund include:
- Audio and Recording equipment
- Film and TV – cameras, monitors and microphones
We can deliver funding options that match the economic lifetime of the assets – contact us to find out more.
Whatever your healthcare financing needs, our finance solutions can be tailored to your individual business requirements.
Lombard could provide you with flexible asset finance that spreads your costs and secures your assets – so you can continue providing exceptional care.
We understand that having access to the latest healthcare technology is crucial to quality of care and patient outcomes. That's why we can support healthcare providers such as dentist, veterinarians, care homes, independent hospitals, opticians and pharmacies to access to the latest equipment simply and affordably.
Equipment we could finance
- Linear Accelerators
- Operating Tables
- Hospital Beds
- Bone Densitometers (DEXA)
- Patient Monitoring
- X-Ray (General Digital, Mobile Digital and Mammography),
- Surgery fit outs
Contact us to find out how we could support you to achieve your business goals.