Get a quote or help and support
Get in touch
Quote or enquiry
Lines open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Note: Calls may be recorded. Standard call charges apply.
You can also request a callback.
Write to us:
Ulster Bank Group Centre
Appeal a lending decision
As part of our commitment to you we provide a transparent and open appeals process.
Whether you have:
- Applied for lending and your application has been declined or
- Applied for lending and you feel the terms of approval are unacceptable or
- Your existing facilities have been reduced or withdrawn.
If your appeal is not successful you may, subject to eligibility, refer your case to the Credit Review Office. Please take time to review the eligibility criteria set by the Credit Review Office by referring to their website or brochure below:
- Your business is an SME*
- You have made a formal lending request to Ulster Bank
- Your appeal relates to a lending application declined / approved in the last 30 days
- Your lending request was for an amount between €1,000 and €3,000,000
- Your lending request does not relate to Business Credit Cards
* An SME is defined by the EU as a business with less than 250 employees, turnover of less than €50 million and/or balance sheet less than €43 million
Important information for those customers that may be facing financial difficulty:
Ulster Bank Ireland DAC. A private company limited by shares, trading as Ulster Bank, Ulster Bank Group, Banc Uladh, Lombard and Ulster Bank Invoice Finance. Registered in Republic of Ireland. Registered No 25766. Registered Office: Ulster Bank Group Centre, George’s Quay, Dublin 2 D02 VR98. Ulster Bank Ireland DAC is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Calls may be recorded.