The best way to protect yourself from fraud is to be aware, so here are our 5 top tips:
1. Never disclose your full Digital Banking Security Number or password to anyone over the phone, by text or via email, even a caller claiming to be from your bank or the police.
2. Never disclose your card reader codes, app passcode or activation codes to anyone.
3. Never transfer money from your account, either online or in branch, after being instructed to do so.
4. Never allow remote access to your computer when someone calls you unexpectedly.
5. Do keep your contact information up to date so you can be reached if suspicious activity is seen on your account.